Calibration device for lbc
Calibration device for LBC under the brand name „RIKI“(in further text RIKI) is the generator of linear pressure drop which simulates drop of the pressure on the gas pipeline and provides the possibility to set up the correct/precise values.
- ensures the safety of pipeline operation
- prevents massive medium loss (oil, water) and pollution of fluids into the environment;
pLBCa calibration: RIKI is working based on electronically controlled gas relief from it’s own cylinder. Cyilnder sholud be filled (with gas) under the same pressure as within the pipeline. The aim of the calibration is to prove whether the pLBC reacts to the adjusted pressure drop and response time from the beginning of the pressure drop.
eLBC calibration: the pressure transmitter is disconnected from the gas line and connected to the tank of the LBC Calibration Device, where the desired pressure drop is adjusted and controlled discharge from its own tank is initiated. The aim of calibration is to prove whether the eLBC reactes/responses to the adjusted drop pressure, and if this is not the case, the settings of the eLBC device should be corrected.
Connected to the different types of LBC devices which are present on the market, such as:
- pLBC (pneumatic Line Break Control)
- eLBC (electronic Line Break Control)
- Pressure drop check
- Automatic adjustment of all parameters necessary to generate the pressure drop
- Graphical representation of the results
- Robust design with tank suitable for field work
- Management of the operation of the entire device via PC
- Detection of the moment of LBC activation