Updated at 2020-09-01
- ‘You’ shall refer to a person who has accessed the Service, or to a company or any legal entity on whose behalf that person has accessed or used the Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Feromihin d.o.o., Moslavačka 22, 10315, Novoselec
- The website refers to Feromihin, and it is possible to access it at the following link: feromihin.hr
- Service is referred to the website.
- A service provider is any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This applies to third parties or individuals employed by the Company who aim to facilitate understanding of how the Service operates, provide services on behalf of the Company, perform various services related to the Service or assist the Company in analyzing the proper use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service may be any website or social network site to which the user can log in or where he can open an account for the use of the Service.
- Personal data is any data relating to an identified individual or one whose identity can be determined.
- Cookies represent a small amount of data generated by a website and stored by a web browser. The purpose of cookies is to collect information about you, as does the preference file created by the software application.
- As for the device, it can be any device (mobile phone, computer or digital tablet) that has internet access
- Usage Data refers to data that is collected automatically, either by generating usage of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself, for example, information on how many times the user has accessed the website.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on it, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Personalization of content, which contributes to your better user experience (your data helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Improving our website (we are constantly striving to improve the content of our website based on your information and the feedback we receive from you)
- Improving customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your requests and improve our customer support system)
- Transaction processing
- Management of tenders, promotions, surveys, or other website features
- Periodically sending emails
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By entering your e-mail address on this website, you have agreed to receive e-mails from us from time to time. You can request to remove your email address from any list of user addresses at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link or unsubscribe in any other way, offered at the bottom of each email you receive from us. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them either directly or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited emails, since that is against our company’s policy. By entering your email address, you also agree that we use your email address on sites such as Facebook, where we show ads specifically tailored to the interests and needs of those who have agreed to receive notifications from us. An email address sent only through the order processing page will be used solely for the purpose of sending information and updates related to your order. However, if you have entered your email address in some other way, we may use it for any purpose specified in this Policy. Note: If you wish to stop receiving messages from us at any time, you will find detailed instructions at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We only store your data for as long as it takes to pass them on to Feromihin in order to meet the objectives set out in these policy. This also applies to all those with whom we share your information and who performs services on our behalf. When we no longer need your information and there is no legal or regulatory reason to keep it, we will remove it from our systems or depersonalize it, making your identification impossible.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement various security measures in order to maintain a high level of protection of your personal data. This applies in particular to the protection of data in the process of ordering, entering, submitting or accessing your personal data. We offer the possibility of using a secure server. All your sensitive/credit information is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, after which it is implanted in our database of online payment gateways, which makes it available only to authorized persons and those who have special access rights to such systems and are obliged to keep it confidential. After the transaction, your private data (credit cards, social security numbers, financial services, etc.) is not kept in the records. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information you send to Feromihin, nor can we guarantee that your data on the Service will not be accessible, visible, altered or destroyed by violating any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
The laws of the Republic of Croatia, excluding conflict of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the Website. Your use of the Website may also be subject to other local, state, national or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over or assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party or their services.
We use remarketing services. What exactly is remarketing? In the area of digital marketing, the term remarketing refers to the practice of displaying ads online to people who have already visited your website. This service allows your business to display ads on the most frequently used websites and platforms to users who have already visited your website.
We may display, include or make available content of the third party (including data, information, applications and other products) or provide you with a link to third party websites or services (“Third Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that Feromihin will not be liable for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright, legality, propriety, quality or any other aspect thereof. Feromihin assumes no responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links are at your disposal in order to make it easier for you to use the service. You can access and use them entirely at your own risk and in accordance with the terms and conditions of these third parties.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- If you use our services, we must conclude a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- Data processing is in our legitimate interest and your rights do not take precedence over it
- For payment processing purposes
- Compliance with the law
If you belong to the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we hold about you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please understand that we will need to verify your identity, as appropriate, before responding to these requests.
If you do not like the way we collect or use your personal data, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority. Contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) for more information.
- Via Email: [email protected]